SRJC Older Adults Program makes signing up for classes easy, and you're welcome to join any class at any point during the semester.
Show up to the Class:
If you know the class that you want to take, simply drop in and the instructor will help provide you with everything you need to enroll! If you're looking for classes or class times, check out the online SRJC Schedule of Classes (See below).
Find the Class that's right for you!
SRJC's online SRJC Schedule of Classes has the most up-to-date listings of courses offered
- Visit the SRJC Schedule of Classes page.
- Select the term you wish to take classes.
- Select the letter "O" for 'Older Adults Program'
- Select "Older Adults Program"
- From here you can click on whichever classes interest you, for example OA 501, OA 502, etc.
- Once you've selected a course you'll be led to a page that will list all the course information /course offerings available: Days, Hours, Location, the Instructor, and more!